25 Years of Infiniti Innovation at the 2014 L.A. Auto Show for Chicagoland
Not only did Infiniti wow onlookers at the LA auto show with their concept cars, but they also impressed with an exhibit showcasing their 25 years of innovation at the LA auto show. Chicagoland has enjoyed the cutting edge technology and automotive breakthroughs that Infiniti has brought to the roads and highways of Chicago.
In the past 25 years Infiniti has done more to advance the automotive industry than almost any other automotive manufacturer.
● 2002 – Infiniti introduced the “Rearview Monitor” backup camera in the Q45 Sedan.
● 2005 – Infiniti was the first to include Lane Departure Warning in the FX.
● 2008 – Around View Monitor was the first feature to give a 360 degree view of a car.
● 2013 – Backup Collision Intervention introduced in the JX
● 2014 – Directive Adaptive Steering first appears
● 2014 – Predictive Collision Warning first featured in the Q50
Each of these technologies was designed to give Chicagoland drivers a safer, more immersive driving experience in Infiniti cars, crossovers and SUVs. Infiniti has always been at the forefront of technological innovation for not only Chicagoland, but the entire driving world.
Contact Infiniti of Clarendon Hills for a test drive of new and pre-owned Infiniti cars, crossovers and SUVs today. Infiniti of Clarendon Hills is the best option for Infiniti vehicles in the Chicagoland area. Send us a message through our home page, call us by phone or stop in today to get more information on the latest and greatest innovation that Infiniti has to offer the Chicagoland area.